Just a few simple steps can make all the difference in boosting morale and creating an empowered atmosphere in the workplace!
- Trust yourself and others to do the right thing.
- Stand on strength- be honest and truthful.
- Ask for what you want.
- Empower people by giving them permission to help you.
- Give authority to people in their own areas. Encourage teamwork.
- Reward action.
- Use your management skills to build and encourage others.
- Lead people by loving them and being interested in who they are; not only for what they do.
- Invite others to share ideas. Involve people in the process of creating something that works!
- Speak your expectations as if you expect success!
- Communicate… Communicate… Communicate! Only quality Communication!
- Express appreciation and let people know that they were hired for attitude! They can learn the skills necessary to succeed through training, but attitude is everyone's personal responsibility.
- Be the change you'd like to see.
- Set the personal example. Lead with a great attitude!
When people are empowered, they can accomplish anything they set out to do.
Make it your job to be a part of the empowerment process in your workplace.
Start today and start with yourself.